Earlier this week, Bryan started to get a cold. I thought it was getting better, but it didn't. He has a nasty cough now, but he's hanging in there and doing pretty well. Today, Ashlyn started getting sick. She now has a fever of over 101. I (Karen) have a sore throat...
So tomorrow, Loren and I will take turns going to class, and we'll keep the kids "home." (Lots of the kids are sick now, of course...)
We would ask for your prayers for all of us:
-for health for our family and the other families,
-that the 2-week old baby doesn't catch the cold,
-for spiritual & emotional protection for our whole group (attendees, teachers, caregivers, support staff...)
I would like to tell you a few of things we're learning, but right now I think we'll have to just generalize: it's really good. We're learning a lot. We're getting to meet great people who know a lot of valuable things about mission work. We are really glad we're here.